The Massey Family Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Massey Family Forums

For the Family to keep in touch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So any one going to talk???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge120x

Edge120x

So any one going to talk??? Empty
PostSubject: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 am

I see some of you have made an account so lets start talking!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamlopro.com
David

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Still trying to figure this thing out!
Back to top Go down
Madonna

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 am

Ben you need to idiot proof this thing. It's really hard to get around.
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Sigh! Argh! Ugh! - some of the adjectives that come to mind when trying to figure out what to do..
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:59 pm

I guess I am figuring out this part. Now off to try to post a picture of the grandson in his new bears outfit!
Back to top Go down
AustinDakota

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:48 am

afro hi....
Yes, you read it right folks. Five teen aged males getting offed in a hail of bullets might possibly be drug related...!
Color me utterly shocked...!
Isn't this sort of the same thing as pointing out the Pope may be Catholic.....?
Woof! OK, so I am cranky this morning.
Are our news services really getting this vapid? Oh, wait, I forgot, the bothered to tell us where Britteny Spears is having her baby.

So any one going to talk??? Woofydance
Back to top Go down
Abbott

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:10 am

It's for my mother-in-law," explained the mourner at the funeral procession. Tightening the leash, he gestured down at the dog and said, "My Doberman here killed her."

"Gee...That's terrible," commiserated the spectator. "But... Hmmmm... Is there anyway you might lend me your dog for a day or so?"

The bereaved son-in-law pointed his thumb over his shoulder and answered, "Get in line."

-------------------------------------------
best weight loss pills
Back to top Go down
http://bestdietpills4weightloss.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So any one going to talk???   So any one going to talk??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So any one going to talk???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Massey Family Forums :: Introductions :: News Flash-
Jump to: